In the book “Over The Top” by Zig Ziglar…
Zig mentions that “It has been scientifically proven that inspirational information related in an enthusiastic way causes the pituitary gland to release neurotransmitters that enhance our energy, creativity and endurance.”
The pituitary gland is a small oval gland at the base of your skull beneath the brain
Neurotransmitters are chemicals within the nervous system that transmit information from or between nerve cells.
If you get up a half an hour early every morning and put on your favourite music then read something motivational you will definitely “feel good”.
- Before going to bed at night read something uplifting.
- Stop watching the news and reading the newspapers for 2 weeks – see how you feel.
- Take 5 deep breaths on awakening.
- When you get up in the morning put on your favourite music or motivational CD
- Read something positive before starting work.
- Be careful of your thoughts – You become what you think about!